FREE TICKETS: Grand Philharmonic Choir - Saturday, February 12th - First Come First Serve

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 9 12:55:34 EST 2011

The Grand Philharmonic Choir has been kind enough to set aside 30 tickets for Arts Faculty and Staff

Saturday, February 12th at 7:30pm
Featuring
Declaration and Dona Nobis Pacem

Centre in the Square

In this instance, to keep the impact as low as possible to our office at this busy time of year, please do not send any emails,  tickets will be handed out to those who show up at my desk, first come, first serve. I will send out another message once there are no tickets left to save anyone else the trip to PAS.

Thank you.

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze
Assistant to the Dean
Faculty of Arts
200 University Avenue West, PAS2401
Waterloo, Ontario
N2L 3G1
(519)888-4567 ext. 38246, Fax: (519)746-4147
sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca