"Rambo" comes to campus this Thurs., is a UW English alumus . . . .

Fraser Easton englishchair at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 25 15:21:30 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues--

Kidding aside, the creator of Rambo, David Morrell (BA English '66),
one of Arts' distinguished early graduates, is here on Thursday to
talk about his work as a writer, to pick up an award, and to help us
reach out to our alumni and our community.  Morrell is an award-
winning author of more than thirty books, including First Blood, the
novel that introduced Rambo, and high-action thrillers such as The
Naked Edge, Creepers, and The Spy Who Came for Christmas.

I invite you to join us for what should be a rewarding "Evening with
David Morrell."  His visit is part of the English, and Arts, 50th
anniversary celebrations.

Registration and event information are available here: https://
dogwood.uwaterloo.ca/alumnievents/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?
idProduct=325

I look forward to seeing you on Thursday, Jan. 27th!

Sincerely, Fraser

Dr. Fraser Easton
Associate Professor and Chair
University of Waterloo