"Rambo" comes to campus this Thurs., is a UW English alumus . . . .

Kieran Bonner kmbonner at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 26 22:41:34 EST 2011

Hi All,
I am sorry to have to miss the homecoming of a celebrated St. Jerome's/UW
English graduate student, where he will receive a St. Jerome's Alumni Award.
This is a great example of a collaboration between St. Jerome's and the
English department. Well done to everyone.
Enjoy.

Kieran

--
Kieran Bonner, Professor of Sociology,
Chair of Sociology and Legal Studies, Director of Human Sciences,