"Get to Know UWS" day!

Brandi Gillett bgillett at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 29 13:57:57 EDT 2011

Join us in Stratford for the day!

Are you curious about the new University of Waterloo campus in Stratford? Are you still wondering what digital media actually is? Let us clear the air and introduce you to some awesome and useful information that you may integrate into your work and personal environment. Join us in Stratford and experience first-hand the progress and developments underway.

The Waterloo Stratford Campus invites you to "Get to Know UWS" day. Engage with Waterloo Stratford Campus faculty and staff; learn more about digital media, and about our up-and-coming academic programs. Come discover what our future students will be learning and experiencing here in the city of Stratford.

Enjoy a fantastic lunch at one of the fine restaurants, take a tour of the famous Stratford Shakespeare Festival Costume Warehouse and see what this beautiful city has to offer!

Take a peek at our staff spending some time at the Stratford Festival Costume Warehouse<http://tinyurl.com/3jaqdxq>!
-          Choose one of the two days - July 25th or July 26th - to attend.
-          Choose one of the three restaurants that correspond with that day.
o   July 25th
*  Foster's Inn
*  The Parlour
*  Molly Blooms
o   July 26th
*  Simple. Fish & Chips
*  County Food Co.
*  The Annex Room
Intrigued? Click here<http://waterloostratfordcampus.eventbrite.com/> to register!
We look forward to sharing Stratford with you!

This event is supported by a Staff Enhancement Grant Special Initiatives Fund!

Brandi Gillett  MA, CSEM

Manager, Outreach Programs
University of Waterloo * Stratford
6 Wellington St.,