Sue Goyette reads at St. Jerome's! Dec 1, 4:30, STJ 3014

Tristanne Connolly tristanne.connolly at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 24 15:06:11 EST 2011

Hello all,

Our next visitor in the St. Jerome's Reading Series is Sue Goyette, poet and novelist. Her latest collection, outskirts, has just come out from Brick Books (and we're very grateful to Brick for helping make this event come true!) Her poetry has appeared on the Toronto subway system, in wedding vows and spray-painted on a sidewalk somewhere in St. John, New Brunswick. Sue currently teaches in the Creative Writing Program at Dalhousie University.

Join us on Thursday, December 1 at 4:30pm in STJ 3014 -- the readings are free, and all are welcome! Please spread the word.

For more information, please visit us online at the Reading Series website www.sju.ca/reading_series.html,<http://www.sju.ca/reading_series.html,> and blog, canlitkicksass.blogspot.com<http://canlitkicksass.blogspot.com/>.

We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts which last year invested $40.3 million in the arts in Ontario.