Drew Hayden Taylor Reads at St. Jerome's!

Tristanne Connolly tristanne.connolly at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 13 08:27:30 EDT 2011

Hello everyone, and a happy beginning of Fall term!

To kick off our 2011-12 Reading Series, we are proud to have Drew Hayden Taylor read for us on Wednesday, September 21. His most recent books are the novel Motorcycles and Sweetgrass ("A story of magic, family, a mysterious stranger . . . and a band of marauding raccoons"), and the play, Dead White Writer on the Floor.

Join us September 21 at 4:30 in Siegfried Hall -- the readings are free, and all are welcome! Please spread the word.

For more information, please visit us online at the Reading Series website http://www.sju.ca/reading_series.html, and blog, canlitkicksass.blogspot.com<http://canlitkicksass.blogspot.com/>.

We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts which last year invested $40.3 million in the arts in Ontario.