3rd Annual "We've Got You Covered" Coat Sale

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 20 14:35:09 EDT 2011

Hello Colleagues;

This will be the third year for the "We've Got You Covered" coat sale.

We are looking for donations of clean coats, jackets, outerwear, gloves, scarves, etc. in good condition to sell at a reasonable price to our students (some of whom have never seen a winter). Proceeds from this sale will go to United Way and any items not sold will be donated to Out of the Cold, Coats for Kids or Anselma House, for example.

We will be helping the University in partnership with United Way to reach their 2011 goal of $210,000.

This event will be advertised on the UW United Way and Daily Bulletin web sites. Please see the flyer below for contact information and drop off locations.
It would be a big help if you could collect donated items in your area and call us for pick up.

Thanking you in advance for your participation.

...the We've Got You Covered Committee

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC77A2.7F399830]

--
Bonnie Bishop, B.A.