Walter Fedy Play offer fromthe Centre inthe Square

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Sep 22 15:15:50 EDT 2011

Feed your imagination with some Great Canadian Theatre.

October 26th @ 7:30pm - I, Claudia
Developed by playwright Kristen Thomson, I, Claudia takes us through the mind of a twelve-year-old girl whose parents' divorce forces her to look at the world
in a new way. It reminds us of that time in our own adolescence when it felt like the entire world was spiraling out of our control.

March 26th @ 7:30pm - Goodness
Winner, Best of Edinburgh Award, 2006
Written by Michael Redhill, directed by Ross Manson.
With the cadence of a thriller and performed to a haunting a cappella score of folk music from around the world, Goodness explores what it means to tell, or
even know, the truth about one of humanity's most sinister habits - genocide.

$29.00 per person per play if you purchase tickets for both plays.

If you would like to purchase tickets for one play UW Staff/Faculty/Students, receive %15 discount

Exclusive UofW offer - 15% OFF single shows.
Use promo code UOFW when ordering.

www.liveLIVE.ca
519-578-1570 * 1-800-265-8977