Carpooling

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 2 15:51:42 EST 2012

Our Neighbours in ENV need our help to achieve LEED Platinum status!  If a couple of volunteers sign up to offer to carpool, ENV will succeed!

Subject: Consider Carpooling

Dear colleagues,

If you've ever thought about carpooling, new UWaterloo rules have made it less risky - and more rewarding! Please see below for details and consider signing up.
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CCE0EE.BCF6A220]

Warm regards,

Dheana

Dheana Ramsay
Alumni Advancement Officer
Faculty of Environment
519-888-4567 Ext.32492
dramsay at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:dramsay at uwaterloo.ca>
For the 4th consecutive year, the School of Environment, Enterprise and Development (SEED) has been voted #1 undergraduate business program in Canada by Corporate Knights.
Join ENV on [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/#!/envwaterloo>  [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3125591&mostPopular=&trk=tyah>  [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: twitter] <http://twitter.com/#!/uwaterlooalumni>