Arts Student Union Annual Speaker Event

sasteinb at mailservices.uwaterloo.ca sasteinb at mailservices.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Feb 19 20:01:34 EST 2012

Hi all,

The Arts Student Union hosts an annual speaker event. This year our
event is Friday, March 2, 2012 at 7:30pm in HH Humanities Theatre.
Neil Pasricha, author of the 'Book of Awesome' and the world renowned
blog 1000awesomethings.com, is coming to the University of Waterloo!

He will share his personal story of how, after graduating from Harvard
Business School and Queen's School of Business, he began working for
Proctor & Gamble only to realize life's too short to save your dreams
for tomorrow...so he quit his job, opened a restaurant, began writing
comedy material, and started his blog.

Neil will be speaking on his '3 A's of Awesome' to motivate and
inspire leadership and teach us to savour every moment of life!

Tickets are on sale at the Hagey Hall Box Office:
$15 for Arts Students, Staff and Faculty
$25 for all other Students, Staff and Faculty

We hope you will join us!

Best,
Sherrie

Sherrie Steinberg, M.S.W., R.S.W. | Office Administrator | Arts Student Union

asu-admin at asu.uwaterloo.ca | www.asu.uwaterloo.ca

Say yes to humanity and no to the notion of every man for himself.
We cannot find our own solutions isolated from one another.
				Michaelle Jean, former Governor General