Noon Hour Concert tomorrow

Music Assistant musicast at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 24 12:42:43 EST 2012

Dear UW Faculty and Staff:
We welcome you to join us for noon hour concert at 12:30 in the Grebel chapel tomorrow.  Ben Bolt-Martin will be showcasing a variety of cello music, including some of his own pieces. Hope to see you there.

Julie

Program:

Side of Fries                                                                                               Ben Bolt-Martin

>From Suite No. 4 in E flat Major                                                           Johann Sebastian Bach
            Prelude                                                                                                     (1685-1750)
            Bouree
            Gigue

Played By Hand                                                                                              Timothy Corlis
            I.
            III.
            IV.

(Christmas Eve)                                                                                             Ben Bolt-Martin
Shepherd's Pie
EBM

Julie Nash, Assistant

University of Waterloo Department of Music
Conrad Grebel University College
140 Westmount Rd., Waterloo, ON  N2L 3G6
(519) 885-0220 ext. 24226  Rm. 1104