Waterloo Lectures -

Brandi Gillett bgillett at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jul 5 13:30:43 EDT 2012

Dear Faculty in Arts,

The Waterloo Stratford Campus is again, partnering with the Stratford Public Library on the popular series called the "Waterloo Lectures."  Like those put on in the past with the library, this series provides an opportunity for UW researchers to showcase their work or speak on timely topics for the local community.  The "Waterloo Lectures" have been widely popular in Stratford and we look forward to offering the speaker series again this upcoming year.

If you might like to participate in the fall 2012 "Waterloo Lecture" series send me an email indicating your interest and a brief summary of what you'd like to speak on. The following dates are available:

Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Kind regards,