International Women's Day Dinner at UW

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jan 28 15:41:19 EST 2013

International Women's Day Dinner at UW
Women's Studies at UW <http://www.eventbrite.ca/org/3154042826?s=12090830>
Friday, 8 March 2013 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EST)
Waterloo, Ontario

Event Details
The Women's Studies Program at the University of Waterloo invites you to join us in our celebration of International Women's Day! Dr. Wendy Mitchinson, Canada Research
Chair in Gender and Medical History at the University of Waterloo will be our speaker. She will discuss, "Fighting Fat: Mother-Blaming in Canada, 1920-80." Included are 1 drink, appetizers, main course (meat and veggie options), dessert, and coffee/tea. Cash Bar. We look forward to seeing you!   Tickets are $35 and can be ordered online.
NOTE: This event is "general seating" but reserved tables (8-12 seats) are available upon request by contacting Mary Synnott [msynnott at uwaterloo.ca] Parking adjacent to the University Club.

Please go to the following website to order tickets:  eventbrite.ca<http://iwduw-es2002.eventbrite.ca/?rank=1&ebtv=C>