Nora Gould reads tomorrow, Jan 31

Tristanne Connolly tristanne.connolly at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 30 14:46:31 EST 2013

Hello all,

Just a reminder that Nora Gould will be giving a reading tomorrow -- Thursday, 31 January, 4:30pm, STJ 3014 -- the second event in our winter festival of women writers at St Jerome's!

Please join us, and please spread the word. As always, thanks to the Canada Council and to St Jerome's, the readings are free and all are welcome.

More about the author:

Nora Gould writes from east central Alberta where she ranches with her family and volunteers in wildlife rehabilitation with the Medicine River Wildlife Centre. She graduated from the University of Guelph with a degree in veterinary medicine. I see my love more clearly from a distance is her first poetry collection. In 2009 Nora Gould won the Banff Centre Bliss Carman Poetry Award. Nora Gould comes to us with the generous support of Brick Books. Thank you, Brick!

For more information about the Reading Series, please visit our blog, <http://canlitkicksass.blogspot.com> canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca
We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts, which last year invested $154 million to bring the arts to Canadians throughout the country.
Nous remercions le Conseil des arts du Canada de son soutien. L’an dernier, le Conseil  a investi 154 millions de dollars pour mettre de l’art dans la vie des Canadiennes et des Canadiens de tout le pays.