Arts Alumni Survey

Patricia L Cook patti.cook at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 10 09:00:07 EDT 2013

Dear Faculty of Arts staff and faculty,

If you are Arts alumni working at uWaterloo I encourage you complete the Arts Alumni Survey: https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/alumni-friends/arts-alumni-survey-2013   As employees of uWaterloo, your opinions and experiences matter. Your entry can be anonymous, if you prefer.

If you are speaking to alumni, please encourage them to complete the survey.

Input is essential to ensuring our programs prepare students for their futures. Understanding how your educational experience in the Faculty of Arts supported your career and personal life, helps us understand what we are doing well and what we could improve. By also providing your perspective on connecting with the university as alumni, we can better understand our mutual relationship and plan outreach activities accordingly.

Upon completion of this survey, entrants are entered to win a $500 gift certificate for travel anywhere in Canada, generously provided by Via Rail Canada.
The survey closes on July 19, 2013.

Thank you for your help.
Patti

Patti Cook