Arts & Letters, Fall 2013 - Arts Alumni Newsletter

Christine White clwhite at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 27 09:52:19 EST 2013

Arts & Letters, Fall 2013

2013 was another exciting year for the Faculty of Arts, and we're happy to share some of the highlights in the new issue of Arts & Letters<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/alumni-friends/publications>, our alumni newsletter.

We plan to produce two issues of the newsletter annually, so you can expect to see the next Arts & Letters in spring 2014.

If you have any comments or feedback on Arts & Letters, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes for the holiday season.
Christine White
BA '97, Speech Communication

Christine White
Coordinator, Co-op and Arts Special Programs
Editor, Arts & Letters (Arts alumni newsletter)
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave. W.
Waterloo, ON  N2L 3G1
519-888-4567, ext. 32119