Waterloo Region Arts Awards - Nominations now open

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 30 12:50:48 EDT 2013

ARTS AWARDS WATERLOO REGION IS CELEBRATING 26 YEARS!
NOMINATIONS are now OPEN!

Arts Awards Waterloo Region www.artsawardswaterlooregion.ca<http://www.artsawardswaterlooregion.ca/>  is a celebration of artistic achievement in fourteen categories at an Annual Arts Awards gala. It began in 1988, and is now recognized as a benchmark event for the arts across Canada. This year is special. It's our 26th anniversary year!

We're looking for great artists!  Writers,  performing arts, musicians, painters, video artists, clothing designers, filmmakers, poets, composers, illustrators, photographers, playwrights, textile, graphic designers, choreographers, directors, curators, producers, songwriters, print makers, mentors, young artists, festivals/events,  ... the list is endless!

Who do you know?

NOMINATE here: http://www.artsawardswaterlooregion.ca/nominate/
Criteria here: http://www.artsawardswaterlooregion.ca/nominate/nomination-criteria/

Follow AAWR