Special Book Launch, Thur. Apr. 10th, 7- 9:30 pm, Renison

Carol Ann Weaver caweaver at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 3 16:36:25 EDT 2014

I invite you to the launch of
Departure and Return, a book of my storylines, with glorious art work by Gloria Kagawa (Japanese-rooted, KW artist), published by Stonegarden Studios, 2014, Judith Miller, Ed.   My stories travel from Mennonite Roots to African Synergies.

Where:  Dunker Family Lounge, Renison University College lounge, right below their chapel (directions in attached PDF)
When:  Thursday, April 10, from 7:00 - 9:30 pm
What:   art on display by Gloria Kagawa, books with beautiful colour prints and stories ($20), few words spoken, some sort of libations!
Thanks!  Hope to see you on the 10th!  If you can't come, but want a book, just email me and I'll send you one.