Gabe Foreman reads at St Jerome's! 24 January

Tristanne Connolly tristanne.connolly at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 21 12:56:29 EST 2014

Please join us for our first event of the new year, which is bound to be a fun one. Who doesn't need a good, witty, poetic laugh at the end of January?

Gabe Foreman reads on Friday 24 January, at 8pm, in STJ 3027.
The opening act will be Lishni Salgado.

About the feature author:
Gabe Foreman grew up near Thunder Bay, Ontario. He is a founding editor of littlefishcartpress, a small poetry press based in Orono, Ontario. His first collection of poems, A Complete Encyclopedia of Different Types of People (Coach House Books), received the 2011 A.M. Klein Prize for Poetry and was a finalist for the Concordia University First Book Prize. His poems have appeared most recently in The Walrus, and have aired on CBC radio (Daybreak). He lives in Montreal.

For more information about the Reading Series, please visit canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca<http://canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca/>

We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts, which last year invested $157 million to bring the arts to Canadians throughout the country.
Nous remercions le Conseil des arts du Canada de son soutien. L’an dernier, le Conseil  a investi 157 millions de dollars pour mettre de l’art dans la vie des Canadiennes et des Canadiens de tout le pays.