Weekend concerts at Conrad Grebel University College

Music Assistant musicast at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 23 14:05:01 EDT 2014

Hello UW Faculty and Staff,
Rain is in the forecast, so please come join us for two amazing concerts this weekend:

1.       University of Waterloo Choir, at The Cedars Worship Centre - 8pm on Saturday, July 26th.

This semester the choir has explored the question, "What makes music beautiful".  Our program features pieces considered to be some of the most beautiful by people across the globe. Some appear on internet lists such as The 100 Most Beautiful Choral Works, Ten of the World's Most Beautiful Songs, etc. while others are hidden gems not yet widely known in our the larger musical community.   $10/$5 students & seniors.

2.      Instrumental Chamber Ensembles, in the Conrad Grebel Chapel - 7:30 pm on Sunday, July 27th.  Five different chamber groups will play selections from Debussy, Fauré, and other well-known composers.  Free admission, reception to follow.

For more details see:  https://uwaterloo.ca/music/events

Angelica

Angelica Allen, Assistant

University of Waterloo Department of Music
Conrad Grebel University College
140 Westmount Rd., Waterloo, ON  N2L 3G6
(519) 885-0220 ext. 24256  Rm. 1103

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE724A.196997E0]<http://grebel.ca/50th>