Concert tomorrow at 12:30pm in Conrad Grebel Chapel - delightful jazz!

Music Assistant musicast at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 28 10:33:14 EDT 2014

[cid:image003.png at 01CFF29A.942BAF50]
Hello everyone,
If you are in need of cheer, please come to our "Many Keys, Four Hands" concert tomorrow featuring jazz vibraphonist Michael Wood and pianist Jim Hodgkinson.  Michael is one of the few vibraphone players than can play with four mallets, a really amazing feat.  Musical selections include everything from Miles Davis selections to "Norwegian Wood".  Our concerts are only 50 minutes in length, the perfect amount of time for your lunch break.

Angelica

Angelica Allen, Assistant

University of Waterloo Department of Music
Conrad Grebel University College
140 Westmount Rd., Waterloo, ON  N2L 3G6
(519) 885-0220 ext. 24256  Rm. 1103