Ayelet Tsabari reads at St Jerome's! Tomorrow, 30 Oct

Tristanne Connolly tristanne.connolly at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 29 12:32:23 EDT 2014

Next in our series of Writing the Self / The Self Writing, we're proud to welcome Ayelet Tsabari. Please join us tomorrow, Thursday 30 October, at 4:30 pm in STJ 3027.

Ayelet Tsabari is the author of the short story collection The Best Place on Earth (HarperCollins), which was nominated for the Frank O’Connor International Short Story Award. Her nonfiction has won a National Magazine Award and a Western Magazine Award and she is a two-time winner of Event’s Creative Non-Fiction Contest. A graduate of the MFA program at Guelph, Ayelet has taught creative writing through the University of Toronto and the University of Guelph. She was named as one of ten Canadian writers to watch by CBC.

For more information about the Reading Series, please visit canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca<http://canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca>

We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts, which last year invested $157 million to bring the arts to Canadians throughout the country.
Nous remercions le Conseil des arts du Canada de son soutien. L’an dernier, le Conseil a investi 157 millions de dollars pour mettre de l’art dans la vie des Canadiennes et des Canadiens de tout le pays.

Tristanne Connolly and Veronica Austen, series co-organizers
English Department
St Jerome's University