ACO staff announcement

Dawn Keenan dkeenan at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 11 09:30:19 EDT 2015

Barb Yantha, Administrative Coordinator for the Arts Computing Office,
will be taking on new responsibilities in Client Services in IST
beginning July 6. I'm glad to see Barb's personal and professional
development are taking her in a direction she wants to go, where she
will do some great things that aren't possible in her role here in Arts.

Barb is here today and Friday and will be on vacation next week, then
back with us until June 26 before taking a well deserved break before
starting her new job.

We will all miss Barb's impressively broad array of talents and strong
service orientation. If you have any concerns about service or
administrative issues, please get in touch with me. Appreciation for
excellence and congratulations can be given directly to Barb.

Dawn
--
Dawn Keenan
Manager, Arts Computing Office, University of Waterloo
dkeenan at uwaterloo.ca
519-888-4567 x32157
PAS 2033