Reminder: Mawlana Rumi and the Islamic spiritual tradition tomorrow!

Laura MacKenzie laura.mackenzie at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 21 15:25:59 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

Just a friendly reminder about our lecture tomorrow!   Hope to see you there!

As part of our annual Studies in Islam lecture series, we would like to invite you to join us at our upcoming lecture on Tuesday, September 22.  Please find the details below:
[cid:image002.png at 01D0F481.D0CD2C10]
Title: Mawlana Rumi and the Islamic Spiritual tradition
Presenter: Prof. Bilal Kuspinar