2015-16 Visiting Authors: The Reading Series at St Jerome's

Tristanne Connolly tristanne.connolly at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 29 15:52:46 EDT 2015

Announcing our 2015-16 Series: Alternate Realities

In our upcoming series of literary readings, we invite you to explore with us the elusive and attractive territory between the familiar and the fantastical, the mundane and the magical. We're thrilled to welcome a bunch of amazing Canadian writers who create a fascinating range of Alternate Realities in poetry and fiction.

The readings are free and all are welcome -- please spread the word!

Fall Term:

James Alan Gardner
Thursday 22 October 4:30pm, STJ 3014

Amanda Leduc
Thursday 19 November 4:30pm, STJ 3014

Elisabeth de Mariaffi
Friday 20 November 4:30pm, STJ 3027
in collaboration with Wilfrid Laurier University English Department

Winter Term: (locations TBA)

Steve Noyes
Thursday 11 February 4:30pm

Catherine Hunter
Thursday 25 February 4:30pm
in collaboration with Wilfrid Laurier University English Department

Catherine Greenwood
Thursday 10 March 4:30pm

Larissa Lai and Rita Wong
Thursday 17 March 4:30pm

Please save the dates -- we look forward to seeing you there!

For more information, please visit canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca<http://canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca/>

We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts, which last year invested $153 million to bring the arts to Canadians throughout the country.
Nous remercions le Conseil des arts du Canada de son soutien. L'an dernier, le Conseil  a investi 153 millions de dollars pour mettre de l'art dans la vie des Canadiennes et des Canadiens de tout le pays.