Follow-up message regarding my undergraduate thesis survey

achouina at uwaterloo.ca achouina at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 2 12:12:30 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

I would like to apologize for a recent message I sent to this group,
as it may have spurred some misunderstanding. My message consisted of
a request to send my undergraduate thesis survey out to some of your
students. I would like to clarify that I am not looking to conduct a
survey targeted at all undergrad/graduate students, rather I am simply
looking for 50 to 60 students who may be enrolled in the various
areas/faculties at UWaterloo to take part my my study. I used
artsannounce as an avenue to reach possible students.

Thank you for your time
Kind Regards,
Amanda Chouinard