Fwd: CAFKA.16: Symposium | Contemporary Art Forum, Kitchener + Area

Marcel O'Gorman marcel at uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 23 22:50:24 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues.

On Saturday, June 4, Critical Media Lab will host the first ever CAFKA Symposium, with three fantastic guest speakers. CAFKA (Contemporary Art Forum of Kitchener + Area) is a biennial of public art that temporarily transforms the KW cityscape. Please join us at 44 Gaukel for this event, listen to our speakers discuss the work in the biennial, take in a performance piece, and meet some of the artists in person.

See the link below for additional details.

> http://www.cafka.org/lecture/cafka16-symposium#st_refDomain=www.facebook.com&st_refQuery=/

Best,
m.

--

Gordon Hatt
Executive Director

CAFKA.16: Contemporary Art in the Public Space
May 28 - June 26, 2016

CAFKA - Contemporary Art Forum Kitchener and Area
141 Whitney Place, #7
Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA  N2G 2X8

T 519.744.5123 C 519.574.4176
gwhatt at cafka.org, SKYPE: gwhatt
www.cafka.org

www.facebook.com/cafka.cafka
www.twitter.com/@_CAFKA

Invest in the Waterloo Region by supporting CAFKA!

--
Professor Marcel O'Gorman, PhD
Director, Critical Media Lab