Germanic and Slavic Studies Guest Lecture - Friday, October 21, 2016

Janet Vaughan jvaughan at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Oct 7 08:54:23 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues:
We are pleased to invite you to our Guest Lecture by Prof. Dr. Thomas
Spranz-Fogasy, University of Mannheim and the Institute of the German
Language in Mannheim, Germany, *"The Linguistics of Psychotherapy."
*The event, held on Friday, October 21, 2016, will begin with
refreshments and coffee at 2:30 p.m. followed by his lecture at 3:00
p.m. in ML 245.  The lecture will be in English.

Full details can be found here:
https://uwaterloo.ca/germanic-slavic-studies/events/linguistics-psychotherapy

Best,
Janet Vaughan

--
Janet Vaughan
Administrative Assistant and Graduate Coordinator