Invitation to a free cultural event , October 22nd

Idrisa Pandit idrisa.pandit at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 12 17:36:28 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am pleased to invite you to attend our annual arts event. This  free event is offered courtesy of the Indonesian Consulate. To register, please visit our website<https://uwaterloo.ca/studies-in-islam/events>.
We also have an ongoing  Muslim/Christian dialogue series on dealing with our darknesses. Registration for the remaining three workshops is  available here.<https://uwaterloo.ca/studies-in-islam/events>
Please do share with your students.

Sincerely,
Idrisa Pandit

Idrisa Pandit, Ph.D.