MFA Shantz International Research Scholarship Lecture Today at Noon

Tara L Cooper tlcooper at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 30 09:16:37 EDT 2016

The Department of Fine Arts would like to invite you to our annual MFA Shantz International Research Scholarship Lecture, today at noon in ECH 1219.

Each year our MFA students travel the world to study with professional artists—hear about their adventures from summer 2016 with a slice of pizza over lunch hour.

This year's MFA scholarship cohort includes Jess Lincoln, Alexis Hildreth, Denise St. Marie and Timothy Walker. For a sneak peak, see our Shantz Shorts video series:

Densie and Tim: https://vimeo.com/184936965
Alexis: https://vimeo.com/184935789
Jess: https://vimeo.com/184758115

All are welcome!