Join us as we say goodbye to Tim Kenyon

Shannon Dea sjdea at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Dec 1 12:30:01 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

Philosophy professor and Arts AD Research Tim Kenyon is leaving UW at the
end of the month to take up his new position as Vice-President Research of
Brock University.

Please join us Friday December 15, 3-5 p.m. in HH 373 as we say goodbye to
Tim. More details here:
https://uwaterloo.ca/philosophy/events/youre-invited-farewell-tim-kenyon

Best wishes,
Shannon

Dr. Shannon Dea (she/her, they/them)
Associate Professor
Vice-President, Faculty Association of University of Waterloo (FAUW)
Associate Chair, Graduate
Department of Philosophy
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave. W.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1
(519) 888-4567 (ext. 32778)

*I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the
Neutral, Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo
is situated on the Haldimand Tract, land promised to Six Nations, which
includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.*