Reminder: UW/SJU Medieval Lecture Series - Prof. Nicholas Terpstra - 16 February 2017

Laura Charland laura.charland at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 9 10:58:26 EST 2017

Sending on behalf of the Medieval Lecture Series. Please see the reminder below regarding the upcoming lecture from Prof. Nicholas Terpstra on February 16, 2017, at St. Jerome's University, Academic Centre, SJ2 1002.

Laura Charland
Administrative Assistant to the Vice President Academic and Dean
(519) 884-8111 x28211
lcharland at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:lcharland at uwaterloo.ca>

St. Jerome's University
Federated with the University of Waterloo, since 1960
290 Westmount Road North,
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
www.sju.ca

Good morning,

On behalf of Medieval Studies at St. Jerome's University/ University of Waterloo, I would like to remind you that you are invited to attend the fourth talk in the 2016/2017 Medieval Lecture Series on Thursday, 16 February 2017.

We are please to host Prof. Nicholas Terpstra, from Victoria College at the University of Toronto, who will give a lecture entitled "Digital Mapping of Renaissance Florence: Tracking People, Sound, and Movement in the Pre-Modern City."

The reception will begin at 4:30pm at St. Jerome's University, room SJ2-1002.  The lecture will follow.  Details can be found on the attached poster.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,

Caley McCarthy
Research Assistant