Carolyn Smart Reads at St Jerome's! 26 Jan 8pm

Tristanne Connolly tristanne.connolly at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jan 23 12:06:54 EST 2017

We welcome Carolyn Smart to start off Journeys Vol. 2 -- the Winter term segment of our fabulous 2016-17 Reading Series!

Please join us Thursday 26 January at 8pm in SJ1 3027.

Carolyn Smart has written six collections of poetry, including Careen, Hooked, and The Way to Come Home (all with Brick Books). A section of her memoir, At the End of the Day (Penumbra Press), won first prize in the CBC Literary Contest, Non-Fiction category. She is the founder of the Bronwen Wallace Award for Emerging Writers, poetry editor for McGill-Queen's Press, and since 1989 has taught Creative Writing at Queen's University.

The readings are free and all are welcome, so please spread the word.

Visit us at canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca<http://canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca>

We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts, which last year invested $153 million to bring the arts to Canadians throughout the country.
Nous remercions le Conseil des arts du Canada de son soutien. L’an dernier, le Conseil  a investi 153 millions de dollars pour mettre de l’art dans la vie des Canadiennes et des Canadiens de tout le pays.