Featured Course: DRAMA 379 - Virtual Theatre and Performance

Ceylan Turkeri cturkeri at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 25 12:07:46 EDT 2017

Please share with your students. :)

Ceylan Turkeri
Administrative Coordinator and Advisor, Undergraduate Studies
Drama, Speech Communication and Digital Arts Communication
University of Waterloo - ML 119A
519-888-4567 ext. 35808
cturkeri at uwaterloo.ca

Featured Fall Course

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3053B.7066F000]

DRAMA 379: Virtual Theatre and Performance is a design-oriented course open to qualified students from all programs. Explore the sense of place in our mixed-reality world by learning about and creating your own experimental virtual "places". We will be making low-fidelity prototypes in a wide selection of media ranging from food to light to bodies to VR and sensor technologies. The course will be of interest to students in engineering, studio art, design, digital media, theatre, performance (acting, music, or other), performance studies, and/or computer programming. 3A standing is normally required, but interested students in 2A or 2B may contact the instructor, Dr. Jennifer Roberts-Smith, for permission to enrol jennifer.roberts-smith at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:jennifer.roberts-smith at uwaterloo.ca>.