Science and Technology in Society Panel Discussion Series

Tawnessa Catherine J. Carter tawnessa.carter at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 1 09:36:43 EDT 2017

Come join us for the Science and Technology in Society Panel Discussion Series: Ethics in Science, and Science in Ethics.  This month's discussion will be "How Can We Use Scientific Research to Diversify Our Engineering Workforce<https://uwaterloo.ca/science-technology-society/events/how-can-we-use-scientific-research-diversify-our-engineering>?" featuring experts from a range of disciplines: Dr. Carla Fehr (Philosophy), Dr. Hilary Bergsieker (Psychology), and Dr. Mihaela Vlasea (Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering).  Friday, November 3rd from 2:30-4:00 pm in AL 211.  All are welcome.  Refreshments will be provided.

Tawnessa Carter
Undergraduate Coordinator
Philosophy & Women's Studies
Hagey Hall 365