The Reading Series at St Jerome's 2017-18

Tristanne Connolly tristanne.connolly at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 19 13:29:49 EDT 2017

Hello all,
We're pleased to announce the roster for The Reading Series at St Jerome's for 2017-18, on the theme of Languages of Home. Our visiting writers find language for their personal and cultural homes, revealing how diversely the experience of home can be understood and expressed.

Fall
Elizabeth Greene, Friday 20 October 2017, 4:30pm, SJ1 3027
Raoul Fernandes, Friday 24 November 2017, 4:30pm, SJ1 3027

Winter
Mariam Pirbhai, Friday 12 January 2018, 4:30pm
Kate Cayley, Friday 2 February 2018, 4:30pm
Liz Howard, Friday 2 March 2018, 4:30pm

...plus a bonus Spring reading by Sarah Tolmie. Stay tuned!
Hope to see you at the readings. The readings are free and all are welcome, so please spread the word!

Visit us at http://canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca<http://canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca/>

We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts, which last year invested $153 million to bring the arts to Canadians throughout the country.
Nous remercions le Conseil des arts du Canada de son soutien. L'an dernier, le Conseil  a investi 153 millions de dollars pour mettre de l'art dans la vie des Canadiennes et des Canadiens de tout le pays.

Tristanne Connolly and Veronica Austen
English Department
St Jerome's University