Reconciliation, Resistance, Resurgence. Visit the first Arts First poster display in DP, April 5

Wendy Philpott wphilpott at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 2 14:30:53 EDT 2018

Professor Heather Smyth, Associate Director of Arts First<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts-first/>, and the students in her Arts First pilot course, ARTS 130— Reconciliation, Resistance, Resurgence, invite everyone to stop by Dana Porter Library this Thursday, April 5, to view their research poster display.

Posters will be on display all day, and students will be present between 10:00 and 11:00 AM to talk about their work.

This event is part of the ongoing Unsettling Conversations<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/news/unsettling-conversations-waterloo> teaching and learning sessions. Read about Arts First<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/faculty-staff/inside-arts/winter-2018-issue#First>, the first-year undergraduate communication and analysis foundational skills courses, launching fall 2018.

Wendy Philpott
Communications Manager
Dean of Arts Office, PAS 2425
Faculty of Arts, University of Waterloo
519 888-4567 x38530 or 226 989-4848
uwaterloo.ca/arts<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/> | @uwaterlooARTS<https://twitter.com/uwaterlooARTS>

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of ‎the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishinaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes ten kilometers on each side of the Grand River.
P Please consider the environment and limit printing.