Discussion Panel on Race, Gender, and the University - Tuesday, February 13th at noon

Kristina Llewellyn kristina.llewellyn at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 1 13:45:57 EST 2018

Please join us at Renison University College on Tuesday, Feb. 13th at noon - 1:30pm in room 2106 for a panel discussion on Race, Gender, and the University. Refreshments will be provided (but please also feel free to bring your lunch)!

A poster is attached with details about the amazing speakers! Please feel free to share this poster with others on campus.

Look forward to seeing you all there,

Kristina Llewellyn

Dr. Kristina R. Llewellyn (preferred pronoun she/her)

I acknowledge that we live and work on the traditional territory of ‎ the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes ten kilometers on each side of the Grand River.

Associate Professor, Department of Social Development Studies
Renison University College, University of Waterloo
Associate Member, Women's Studies Program and The Games Institute at the University of Waterloo