lost ring, women's bathroom in PAS Dean's wing

Katherine Acheson koa at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 7 18:33:13 EDT 2018

Hi everyone -- I left a ring (gold with a black opal about 1 cm at its broadest point) in the women's bathroom at the south end of the Dean of Arts wing of PAS, near the CTN and the AUO. It is not valuable but is my grandmother's so precious. If found could it please be turned in to the Arts Undergraduate Office at PAS 2439 for me. Thank you.

Katherine Acheson, PhD
Professor, English Language and Literature
Associate Dean, Undergraduate Programs, Faculty of Arts
PAS 2439
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave. W.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1
519-888-4567 x 30336

The Faculty of Arts acknowledges that we are living and working on the traditional territory of ‎the Attawandaron (also known as Neutral), Anishinaabe and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, land promised to Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.