Healthy Workplace Committee - Campus Scavenger Hunt to Promote Movember

Murielle Landry murielle.landry at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 13 14:07:43 EST 2018

Hello:

The Healthy Workplace Committee is supporting Movember Canada <https://ca.movember.com/> for the month of November. The Committee encourages departments to also take part in Movember<https://ca.movember.com/> for men's health. The Movember Foundation <https://ca.movember.com/about/foundation> is not only supporting projects fighting prostate and testicular cancer but also on mental health and suicide prevention<https://ca.movember.com/about/mental-health>.

Although this has already been on the Daily Bulletin we realize you may of missed the notification.

We are reaching out today to ask you to connect with your colleagues to see if they would like to be part of this great event. Team registration closes on Thursday, November 15 at 10:00 a.m.

More details available here: https://uwaterloo.ca/healthy-workplace/movember-scavenger-hunt

Thanks in advance for your support!

Healthy Workplace Committee

Murielle Landry
Administrative Co-ordinator, Arts UG Studies
Arts Undergraduate Office, PAS 2439
mflandry at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:mflandry at uwaterloo.ca> | ext. 35782