Grad Forum 2018 - Join us!

Jennifer Doucet jennifer.doucet at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 29 14:27:08 EDT 2018

Join us for our 3rd Annual Grad Forum where our Public Issues Anthropology MA students present their research.
This year we include a Meet & Greet with Grads and Professors.
Join us for refreshments and to learn more about our grad program and new topics!

Friday, November 9, 2018
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
PAS 2083

Andrew Lawson - A Chaîne Opératoire Perspective on the Lithic Industries at the Iler Earthworks (AaHr-22)

Gillian Seymour - Breaking Bones: Analyzing Trauma and Pathology in the Individuals from Gurat, France

Holly Krause - 3D Technology Applied to Faunal Remains from Mingo Lake

Mallory Moscovitch - Birding, New Media, and Design: An Anthropological Investigation

Emily Schaljo - Bioarchaeology and Prehistoric Greece: Human Skeletal Remains From Klenia

Jennifer Doucet
Department of Anthropology
j4doucet at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:j4doucet at uwaterloo.ca>