Talk by Senator Sinclair for Feb 13 - CANCELLED

Kristina Llewellyn kristina.llewellyn at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 12 12:25:44 EST 2019

We regret that the talk by the Hon. M. Sinclair on Reconciliation and the University is CANCELLED due to the weather.

The talk was originally schedule for 10am on Wednesday, Feb 13 at Conrad Grebel University College. We hope to reschedule this event in the near future.

If you have passed the event notification to others, we would kindly ask that you inform them that the event has been cancelled.

Dr. Kristina R. Llewellyn (preferred pronoun she/her)

I acknowledge that we live and work on the traditional territory of ‎ the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes ten kilometers on each side of the Grand River.

President, Renison Association of Academic Staff (RAAS)
Associate Professor, Department of Social Development Studies<https://uwaterloo.ca/renison/people-profiles/kristina-r-llewellyn>, Renison University College, University of Waterloo