Cancelled: todays' Indigenous Speaker event with Maria Campbell

Wendy Philpott wphilpott at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 13 09:47:01 EST 2019

Unfortunately, for weather-related reasons, today’s Indigenous Speakers Series event with Maria Campbell is cancelled<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/events/cancelled-indigenous-speakers-series-presents-maria-campbell>. We hope to reschedule as soon as possible.

Maria Campbell’s books, including Halfbreed, are available at UWaterloo Bookstore now – so you can be well prepared for her future visit.

Thank you.

Wendy Philpott
Communication Manager
Dean of Arts Office, PAS 2425
Faculty of Arts, University of Waterloo
519 888-4567 x38530 or 226 989-4848
uwaterloo.ca/arts<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/> | @uwaterlooARTS<https://twitter.com/uwaterlooARTS>

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of ‎the Neutral, Anishinaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes ten kilometers on each side of the Grand River.
P Please consider the environment first and limit printing.