Tickets now available for KWLT's production of Steel Magnolias

Diana Lobb df2lobb at uwaterloo.ca
Fri May 24 15:35:50 EDT 2019

Steel Magnolias

Written by Robert Harling
Directed by Scott Cooper

 [cid:a8f88672-4479-41a8-b07b-844ca36d45a8]

SHOW INFORMATION

In the heart of a beauty shop in the Deep South, we get to know six fascinating women. Coming from different backgrounds and generations, they bond; they grow; they experience tragedy; and they heal. Steel Magnolias is the perfect balance of femininity and fortitude, showing us that strength is far more than simply brute force.

Performances:

Performances: June 20, 21, 22; 27, 28, 29; July 4, 5, 6

First-come, first serve. Doors open at 7:30PM, show starts at 8:00PM each evening.

Tickets at the door are $25 for non-members, $20 for members, groups, and youth. Advance tickets online are $5 cheaper than at the door. We recommend that you grab your tickets in advance!

Tickets can be purchased here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/o/kitchener-waterloo-little-theatre-13074779244

[https://cdn.evbstatic.com/s3-build/perm_001/6ce389/django/images/logos/eb_orange_on_white_1200x630.png]<https://www.eventbrite.ca/o/kitchener-waterloo-little-theatre-13074779244>

Kitchener Waterloo Little Theatre Events | Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.ca/o/kitchener-waterloo-little-theatre-13074779244>
www.eventbrite.ca
Kitchener Waterloo Little Theatre is using Eventbrite to organize 1 upcoming events. Check out Kitchener Waterloo Little Theatre's events, learn more, or contact this organizer.

Please note that online ticket sales are available up until 4 hours before the performance. Even then, there may still be walk-in tickets available, so please show up shortly before the show!