TOMORROW: RS Pizza Lunch - Wed, Oct 30, 11:45 - 1:15

Carry Derome cderome at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 29 11:12:18 EDT 2019

Good morning,

The Department of Religious Studies invites all undergraduate students to attend the Religious Studies Pizza Lunch!

RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/religious-studies-pizza-lunch-tickets-77577762175

When: tomorrow (Wednesday, October 30) 11:45 am - 1:15 pm
Where: faculty lounge, room 2101, Sweeney Hall, St. Jerome's University

Details: This is a fun promotional event with free pizza where students meet our professors, make new friends, learn about RS and Jewish Studies courses and programs! We will be promoting great courses, like the award-winning RS 349 (The Mystical Imagination)<http://www.ucalendar.uwaterloo.ca/1920/COURSE/course-RS.html#RS349> offered in Rome, Italy! We hope to see you there!

RS 349 (The Mystical Imagination): This course examines works of writers, artists, architects, and thinkers in the Western European tradition for whom all of reality participates in the larger mystery of God. The course focuses on figures who, from the early Italian Renaissance onward, gave expression to that mystical imagination.
Cross-listed with ITAL 349

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D58E49.B8C93AD0]

Best,

Carry Derome (she/her)
Department Administrative Manager
Graduate & Undergraduate Coordinator
Religious Studies
University of Waterloo
cderome at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:cderome at uwaterloo.ca>
519-888-4567 x 33497
PAS 1055

Follow Religious Studies on social media!
Twitter<https://twitter.com/UWaterlooRS>  |  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/uwaterloors/>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UWaterlooReligiousStudies/>

Students: please always include your UWaterloo ID # in your emails.

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (also known as Neutral), Anishnaabe, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract<http://www.sixnations.ca/LandsResources/HaldProc.htm>, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.