Shantz Scholarship Research Talks today

Tara L Cooper tlcooper at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 20 08:38:39 EDT 2019

Keith & Win Shantz International Research Scholarship Lecture

Each summer our MFAs travel the world to study with professional artists. Hear about Kayla Polan, Brubey Hu, Tyler Matheson and Becca Wijshijer adventures with a slice of pizza at our annual Shantz Internaational Research Lecture. Thanks to Keith & Win for supporting Fine Arts!

Friday September 20th

noon-1:00, room 1219

East Campus Hall

Fine Arts