Upcoming Arts 3MT heat on Friday, March 6th

Kaitlin O'Brien kaitlin.obrien at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 3 13:34:47 EST 2020

Join us this Friday, March 6th from 11:00am-1:00pm in Hagey Hall 1102 for the Arts 3MT heat<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/events/three-minute-thesis-faculty-arts-heat-2020>, and learn about the outstanding graduate research happening within the Faculty of Arts!

Graduate students will use only one slide and they’ll have three minutes to communicate the significance and breadth of their research. The 3MT challenges students to articulate the possibilities and benefits of their research while also sharing their research ideas with their peers and a supportive audience.

Support our graduate students by attending, and make sure to cheer them on!

I hope to see you there,
Kaitlin

Kaitlin O'Brien, MA
Graduate Recruitment Officer
Dean of Arts Office, PAS 2426
Faculty of Arts, University of Waterloo
519 888-4567 x37958
uwaterloo.ca/arts/graduate<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/graduate> | @uwaterlooARTS<https://twitter.com/uwaterlooARTS>

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishinaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes ten kilometers on each side of the Grand River.

P Please consider the environment first and limit printing.