Tune in tonight to the premiere of KWLT Black Box Radio's "The Tragedy of Mariam"

Diana Lobb df2lobb at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Nov 1 09:58:48 EST 2020

Don't miss the premiere of The Tragedy of Mariam!

The show starts at 6:30pm, November 1st with a live Q & A with the cast and crew of this first episode of KWLT's Black Box Theatre!

You can catch the pre-show live on our KWLT Facebook group, our main Kitchener-Waterloo Little Theatre Facebook page, or on our kwlitletheatre YouTube Channel. These links go live at 6:30 tonight!

  *   YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68BYmTtKLII<https://kwlt.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=70dcb581fdf85bae42ce69dee&id=53c47d65b8&e=1ee8aa33e8>
  *   Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2252363503/permalink/10163414291778504/<https://kwlt.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=70dcb581fdf85bae42ce69dee&id=c174e7da1b&e=1ee8aa33e8>
  *   Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/132155966189/posts/10157568657981190/<https://kwlt.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=70dcb581fdf85bae42ce69dee&id=93749e9ff7&e=1ee8aa33e8>

After the pre-show, head over to kwlt.org<http://kwlt.org/>, or Midtown Radio's midtownradio.ca<http://midtownradio.ca/>, to listen to the premiere broadcast of Elizabeth Carey's The Tragedy of Mariam.

The show does go on!

[cid:f0d8559f-4817-4519-9fa1-c0d8e7a597ae]