Last Noon Hour Concert Wednesday November 25th at 12:30pm Mariette Stephenson

Angelica Allen a26allen at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 23 13:17:57 EST 2020

Hello everyone,

Mariette Stephenson is a Canadian classical guitarist who has performed in numerous recitals as a soloist and chamber musician.  This week Mariette is featured in an interview which talks about the up and down sides of being a professional musician in a time of Covid, and performs both modern and traditional classical pieces.  Stay tuned to our website for our Winter Term Noon Hour Concerts.
Noon Hour website: <https://uwaterloo.ca/music/events/noon-hour-concert-music-self-isolation>    & Concert link<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Eo-tKl2YQ&feature=youtu.be>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6C19B.0E6A56B0]

Sincerely,

Angelica

Angelica Allen
Music Ensemble & Concert Coordinator

University of Waterloo Department of Music
Conrad Grebel University College
140 Westmount Rd., Waterloo, ON  N2L 3G6
(519) 885-0220 ext. 24256  Rm. 1103
A26allen at uwaterloo.ca