Online Ensemble Concert

Angelica Allen a26allen at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 1 11:36:19 EDT 2021

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D726EB.3B511AA0]

END OF TERM CONCERTS are an important part of Ensembles that we have really been missing, so towards that end we are holding a VIRTUAL CONCERT.  The link will be sent out closer to the date.

Angelica

Angelica Allen
Music Ensemble & Concert Coordinator
University of Waterloo Department of Music
Conrad Grebel University College
(note: I am working remotely)

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (also known as Neutral), Anishnaabe, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract<http://www.sixnations.ca/LandsResources/HaldProc.htm>, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.